Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Certificate in Paraplanner Development
A comprehensive course designed to teach the planning process and meet the practical needs of paraplanners. Program certificants will learn:
- Components of a comprehensive financial plan
- Insurance, employee benefits, income taxes, investments, retirement, and estate planning basics
- Social Security and Medicare
- Steps in the planning process
- Communications, client relations, and marketing skills
- Fact finding, plan development, and plan presentation
- Time value of money, risk tolerance, asset allocation, planning applications
In addition to a package with two outstanding textbooks written by the expert faculty of The American College, you receive online access to study resources and practice questions. When you’re ready, you’ll take two exams at your convenience online: one halfway through the program, and one at the end.
Textbooks + online tools
Only $210 + shipping & handling