Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Paraplanner Online Registration
- New Students: You will need to create an account here before you can enroll in a course.
- Returning Students: Login to your student account here.
- Once logged in, you may register one of two ways:
- Choose "Course Enrollment" from within the Enterprise Menu.
- Or click "Student Center" from the Online Resources Menu and "Register for a Course"
from the Student Center page.
- Next, from the "Select Designation/Degree" drop-down menu, select "Continuing Education and Special Offers".
Then click the next button.
- ** Important ** Select "Self Study" from the Study Options dropdown box.
- To select a course for enrollment you must click the Select Course box column next to the appropriate course you for which you want to register.
- Select your shipping method for your course materials. ** Important ** CE credit is not applicable for this course.
- Follow the on-screen directions to check out.