Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
CE - Continuing Education
Many of the programs at The College qualify for insurance Continuing Education. Refer to the grids below, organized by program at The College, to obtain recent CE credit information by course. Understand that this information changes frequently, and while we will do our best to provide current data, it is your responsibility to verify CE credits with your state.
- If you would like to order a duplicate certificate because you have misplaced the original.
- If you require your continuing education credits to be reported immediately outside of our normal processing time of 7-10 business days.
- If continuing education credit was never requested at the time of registration and you now require immediate CE processing due to licensure renewal.
- CE Certification Request Form
CE fees are now included in the tuition and that students must still request CE upon registration.
Designations from The American College are subject to PACE recertification fees. Click here for more detail.
The American College requires that the fees be collected prior to reporting credits to the state. Contact a Professional Education counselor at 888-263-7265 regarding unreported courses from these states.
WA Residents Please be Advised:
The Washington Department of Insurance requires that agents must be reported for continuing education credit within ten days after your exam has been taken and passed. In order to ensure you receive proper credit, please make sure you have requested continuing education at the time of registration.
Click here for Ethics CE Courses.
CE Grids by Program
*No CE is granted for students enrolled in CLF® or MSM courses.
RICP CE Grid
LUTCF CE Grid
CASL CE Grid
CLU CHFC CFP Grid
RHU REBC Grid
Graduate Courses Grid
CFP Board Grid
ChHC CE Grid
Ethics CE Grids
In order to more accurately comply with state requirements for processing CE, The American College takes the following approach:
- All students are required at the time they enroll in a course to request and pay for state CE processing and provide their state license number.
- When CE is requested, applicable filing fees for the states that require them must be paid at the time of registration. When a passing grade is achieved, CE credit will be reported and filing fees paid in accordance with state regulations. If a student is late in requesting that CE be filed and the state charges a late processing fee as a result, that fee will be passed on to the student.
- When CE is declined, no fees will be assessed, completion of the course will not be reported to the state, and CE certificates will not be issued to the student.
- Designations from The American College are subject to PACE recertification fees. Click here for more detail.
- If you are currently enrolled in courses and want CE reported to your resident state but did not select CE when registering, please contact:
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. E.T.
Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about CE Credit.
It is your responsibility as a license-holder to know your state's CE requirements and procedures. Visit the Department of Insurance website for your state to obtain this information.
If you need fee information that is not provided, please contact a Professional Education counselor at 888-263-7265, M–F 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET.