Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
The American College® Designations and Degrees Style Guide for Published Material
For all published material, including printed brochures, websites, e-communications, nametags, business cards, table-tent name cards and related applications, the following policy will apply in determining which designations and degrees.
- All applicable designations conferred by The American College will be listed, including trademarks, as: LUTCF, FSS, CLU®, ChFC®, CASL®, CLF®, RHU®, REBC® and CAP®.
- All applicable degrees conferred by The American College will be listed, specifically MSM and MSFS.
- Degrees will be listed first following a name and Jr., II, etc., as applicable, starting with the highest level degree earned and followed by designations in alpha order.
- Prior to publication (including for all applications as defined above), the registrar of The American College will be responsible for reviewing all names and approving designations and degrees conferred by The American College to be listed.
- No exceptions to this policy will be made without approval by The President.