Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Accelerate Your Leadership Competencies!
HS 381: Integrated Leadership Practices
The American College is now offering a new field leadership course that presents a new approach to AMTC. This course focuses on the application of the latest information regarding the role of a field leader. It will discuss the understanding and impact of diversity (age, gender, culture) and new technology. This is a perfect opportunity for people new to field management and serves as a preliminary course for The College's Chartered Leadership Fellow® (CLF®) designation program.
What can this do for you?
It will open your mind to innovative ideas on what it means to be a field leader and help you to apply core leadership skills, such as:
- Successful representative and team development
- Improving selection, recruiting and retention
- Driving expectations, accountability and performance
Top 5 Reasons to Become a Field Leader
- Increase sphere of influence
- Create and develop a successful team
- Increase status as a business builder
- Motivate an interactive peer group
- Strengthen team dynamics
How the program works
This comprehensive, 12-week (must attend 9 of 12) program is designed to develop skills in new field managers. The emphasis is on the application and practical use field leadership skills.
New dates pending
- Taught by The College and other qualified faculty.
- Delivered live online in a discussion-based format.
- Live weekly online sessions will be 2 hours in length for 12 weeks.
- Weekly study format includes reading and preparing for class activity, then applying it in your practice so you can discuss and review your outcomes and processes the following week with classmates.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Office of Professional Education, The American College, 270 S. Bryn Mawr Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010. For self-study graduate courses, we will refund your course tuition less a $170 cancellation fee for 30 days into the quarter for which you are registered. Textbooks in Irwin Graduate School self-study courses that are in unused condition may be returned for a refund.