ATTENTION: The American College will be performing scheduled network maintenance on Saturday July 23rd from 7pm to 11pm ET. During this time, all College systems will be unavailable.
Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Live Online Class Registration
- New Students: You will need to create an account here before you can enroll in a course.
- Returning Students: Login to your student account here.
- Once logged in, you may register one of two ways:
- Choose "Course Enrollment" from within the Enterprise Menu.
- Or click "Register for a Course" from the Online Resources Menu.
- Next, from the "Select Designation/Degree" drop-down menu, select your program of study.
- ** Important ** Make sure you click the "Webinar" radio button to view all available online webinar options as this page displays self-study courses by default.
- To select a course you must click the checkbox underneath the "Select Course" column next to the appropriate course you with to register for.
- Select your shipping method and identify if you require CE and enter the appropriate information if applicable and click continue.
- Follow the on-screen directions to check out.
Additional Live Online Classes Information for CLU®, ChFC®, and CFP® Certification
- You will receive hard copy course materials within 10 business days.
- You will receive an email giving you access to your live online class 6 business days before the start date of the class.
- Access the following Set Up Wizard as soon as possible to make sure your computer is configured properly to participate in Live Online classes.
- Please note that you must complete this process before you log into your class.
- It is recommended to complete testing at least two days before your class start date.
- Do not attempt to run the setup wizard the day your class begins, make sure you can access in advance of the start date!!!
- To interact with your class you must have microphone and speakers or a headset. If you do not, your class will contain a teleconference phone number you can call, however local and long distance charges will apply and are not covered with your course fees. You can purchase headsets through the following vendors: Gateway; Circuit City; Buy.com
- If using a headset or calling in using the teleconference line, turn your speakers off.
- If using a conference call speakerphone, please press the mute button on your phone while listening.
- Taking these steps will prevent the class from hearing an echo.
All requests for refunds must be emailed to ProfessionalEducation@TheAmericanCollege.eduThe college will refund your tuition less a $125 cancellation fee if a written request is received by the third week of class. No refund will be processed for requests received after this deadline. Refunds for eligible students will be processed in one month of the request date. Admission to The American College is a one time non refundable fee. Shipping is a non refundable fee.