Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Live Online Class Registration
- New Students: You will need to create an account here before you can enroll in a course.
- Returning Students: Login to your student account here.
- Once logged in, you may register one of two ways:
- Choose "Course Enrollment" from within the Enterprise Menu.
- Or click "Register for a Course" from the Online Resources Menu.
- Next, from the "Select Designation/Degree" drop-down menu, select your program of study.
- ** Important ** Make sure you click the "Webinar" radio button to view all available online webinar options as this page displays self-study courses by default.
- To select a course you must click the checkbox underneath the "Select Course" column next to the appropriate course you with to register for.
- Select your shipping method and identify if you require CE and enter the appropriate information if applicable and click continue.
- Follow the on-screen directions to check out.
One company's study from 2005-2006 shows that new agent income increasedby 54% when enrolled in an LUTCF course and increased by 80% with the designation.
Additional Live Online Classes Information for CLU®, ChFC®, and CFP® Certification
- You will receive hard copy course materials within 10 business days.
- You will receive an email giving you access to your live online class 6 business days before the start date of the class.
- Access the following Set Up Wizard as soon as possible to make sure your computer is configured properly to participate in Live Online classes.
- Please note that you must complete this process before you log into your class.
- It is recommended to complete testing at least two days before your class start date.
- Do not attempt to run the setup wizard the day your class begins, make sure you can access in advance of the start date!!!
- To interact with your class you must have microphone and speakers or a headset. If you do not, your class will contain a teleconference phone number you can call, however local and long distance charges will apply and are not covered with your course fees. You can purchase headsets through the following vendors: Gateway; Circuit City; Buy.com
- If using a headset or calling in using the teleconference line, turn your speakers off.
- If using a conference call speakerphone, please press the mute button on your phone while listening.
- Taking these steps will prevent the class from hearing an echo.