Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Become a Moderator
Moderating a class - either online or in person - is a great way to mentor newer agents as well as sharpen your own skills.
Why Becoming a Moderator Benefits You
- Earn up to $1,000 moderating classes!
- Take the course free of charge☨ and earn designation credits
- Earn state Continuing Education (CE) credits (check your state for availability)*
- Hone your own sales and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy the personal satisfaction of teaching sales skills that help others succeed
*Must take the final exam to receive credits.
New Moderator Compensation Program!
Earn up to $1,000 moderating classes! Moderators teaching classes will be compensated as follows:
- 4 - 6 students - $100 per class (minimum of 4 students required to hold a class)
- 7 - 9 students - $350 per class
- 10 - 14 students - $600 per class
- 15+ students - $1,000 per class
Choose from Convenient Class Options
- Live Local Classes - Designed for moderators who like structure and personal interaction with their students and peers.
- Live Online Classes - Lead live, real-time online classes from your home or office computer, all without having to travel.
- Online Training Center (OTC) Classes - Selected courses are offered online through the Online Training Center, allowing students to interact via chatboards on their own schedule. OTC courses provide hands-on planning projects, quizzes, and interaction with moderators and other students, along with giving students the ability to contribute and learn at a time convenient for them. All assignments are submitted online, and the final exam is taken online through The College's Blackboard website.
(Students licensed in New York take paper exams.)
If you have questions, contact our team at: 800-992-4352 or via email at Association.Marketing@TheAmericanCollege.edu.