Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Become a Moderator
Moderating a course - either online or in person - is a great way to mentor newer agents as well as sharpen your own skills.
Why Becoming a Moderator Benefits You
- Earn up to $2,000 moderating courses!
- Take the course free of charge☨ and earn designation credits
- Earn state Continuing Education (CE) credits (check your state for availability)*
- Hone your own sales and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy the personal satisfaction of teaching sales skills that help others succeed
*Must take the final exam to receive credits.
New Moderator Compensation Program! (Rates are for classes starting after May 1, 2016)
Earn up to $2,000 moderating courses! Moderators teaching courses will be compensated as follows:
- 5 - 9 students - $800 per course (minimum of 5 students required to hold a course)
- 10 - 14 students - $1,000 per course
- 15 - 19 students - $1,500 per course
- 20-25 students - $2,000 per course
Choose from Convenient Class Options
- Live Local Classes - Designed for moderators who like structure and personal interaction with their students and peers.
- Live Online Classes - Lead live, real-time online classes from your home or office computer, all without having to travel.
If you have questions, contact our team at: 610-526-1539 or via email at Brittany.Rees@TheAmericanCollege.edu.