Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Become a Moderator
Moderating a class - either online or in person - is a great way to mentor newer agents as well as sharpen your own skills.
Why Becoming a Moderator Benefits You
- Earn up to $1,000 moderating classes!
- Take the course free of charge☨ and earn designation credits
- Earn state Continuing Education (CE) credits (check your state for availability)*
- Hone your own sales and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy the personal satisfaction of teaching sales skills that help others succeed
*Must take the final exam to receive credits.
New Moderator Compensation Program!
Earn up to $1,000 moderating classes! Moderators teaching classes will be compensated as follows:
- 4 - 6 students - $100 per class (minimum of 4 students required to hold a class)
- 7 - 9 students - $350 per class
- 10 - 14 students - $600 per class
- 15+ students - $1,000 per class
Choose from Convenient Class Options
- Live Local Classes - Designed for moderators who like structure and personal interaction with their students and peers.
- Live Online Classes - Lead live, real-time online classes from your home or office computer, all without having to travel.
If you have questions, contact our team at: 610-526-1539 or via email at Brittany.Rees@TheAmericanCollege.edu.