Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Become a Moderator
Moderating a class - either online or in person - is a great way to mentor newer agents as well as sharpen your own skills.
Why Becoming a Moderator Benefits You
- Earn up to $1,000 moderating classes!
- Earn designation credits
- Take the course free of charge
- Earn state Continuing Education (CE) credits (check your state for availability)*
- Hone your own sales and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy the personal satisfaction of teaching sales skills that help others succeed
New Moderator Compensation Program!
Earn up to $1,000 moderating classes! Moderators teaching classes will be compensated as follows:
- 4 - 6 students - $100 per class (minimum of 4 students required to hold a class)
- 7 - 9 students - $350 per class
- 10 - 14 students - $600 per class
- 15+ students - $1,000 per class
Choose from Convenient Class Options
- Live Local Classes - Designed for moderators who like structure and personal interaction with their students and peers.
- Live Online Classes - Lead live, real-time online classes from your home or office computer, all without having to travel.
- Online Training Center (OTC) Classes - Selected courses are offered online through the Online Training Center, allowing students to interact via chatboards on their own schedule. OTC courses provide hands-on planning projects, quizzes, and interaction with moderators and other students, along with giving students the ability to contribute and learn at a time convenient for them. All assignments are submitted online, and the final exam is taken online through The College's Blackboard website.
(Students licensed in New York take paper exams.)