About the Center:
The mission of The New York Life Center for Retirement Income is to improve retirement security for Americans by elevating the knowledge of financial service professionals.
The Center is:
- A place to get education about specific issues and questions facing your clients,
- A resource for learning about the latest research in this ever evolving retirement planning field,
- A provider of continuing education, and
- An ally of the Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP™), a comprehensive three-course designation that gives advisors the tools they need to help clients become better prepared for retirement.
Much of what we do at The New York Life Center for Retirement Income is free for you to use at anytime on our website. Most of the content is video based, featuring leading experts discussing everything from retirement security fundamentals to sophisticated strategies.
We encourage you to explore the website where you will find:
- The Core Retirement Topics tab offering education concerning your clients specific pressing questions,
- The Textbook tab which describes how to obtain the latest annual retirement income guide which includes many award winning articles,
- The Seminars tab offering longer more in-depth videos which help give a topic area more context and which can be terrific content for one of your office training sessions, and
- The What's New tab which identifies the most recent additions to the video library
If you have any comments or suggestions about ways to make this website or the Center better meet your needs as a financial advisor working with older clients, please let us know.