Financial Education for Securities, Banking, & Insurance Professionals.
Scholarships for Veterans
This is your opportunity to earn a designation from the leader in financial services education, The American College, at potentially no cost to you!
Learn and perfect the skills and knowledge needed to help bring financial and insurance security to your clients by earning one or more of the following:
- CLU® – Insurance Planning
- ChFC® – Advanced Financial Planning
- CFP® Certification – Financial Planning
- RHU® – Health Insurance
- REBC® – Employee Benefits
- CAP® – Philanthropy
- CLF® – Field or Agency Leadership
- LUTCF – Insurance Skills
- FSS – Financial Services Basics
- CASL® – Retirement Coaching
The College is also able to provide you with the option of pursuing either of our fully accredited master's degrees: the Master of Science in Financial Service (MSFS) and the Master of Science in Management (MSM).