Subscribe to Newsletter
March 08, 2023
The American College Center for Women in Financial Services honored five women committed to advocating and advancing women in financial services today at its second annual Women Working in WealthSM Summit in New York City, an impactful and empowering event to celebrate International Women's Day!
The Women Working in WealthSM Award was created to showcase and celebrate women who have rolled up their sleeves to advance women in financial services through mentorship, sponsorship, and advocacy. Each award winner documented concrete examples of how she removed obstacles, created allies, and executed novel solutions to gender parity.
The Women Working in WealthSM Awards are presented each year to a group of mission-driven and passionate female professionals who are making a significant impact in financial services. The 2023 group of award recipients includes:
- Natalie Baires, WMCP®, JPMorgan Chase
- Lauren Oschman, CFP®, CDFA®, Vestia Personal Wealth Advisors
- Sahar Pouyanrad, EMBA, CTFA, AEP®, CEP®, ChSNC®, PFP®, JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Raquel Tennant, CFP®, 2050 Wealth Partners
- Andi Madden Wrenn, AFC®, Zeiders
Nominations for next year’s Women Working in WealthSM Awards open in October!