Subscribe to Newsletter
Where RIAs Go From Here: American College CEOView Details
Sandy Herzlich Tapped to Lead Retirement Strategy at The American College of Financial ServicesView Details
Carol Prushan Appointed Senior Vice President, Advancement and Alumni Relations at The American College of Financial ServicesView Details
October 20, 2022
The American College of Financial Services announced today a decorated list of professionals who will be honored at The College’s annual President’s Dinner, a black-tie celebration of philanthropy and dedication to The College, on Thursday, November 3, at the W Philadelphia.
“This year's distinguished award honorees have achieved the kind of success in their fields that inspire us all. Still, it's their character, commitment to their communities, and passion for helping The College succeed in our vision that truly sets them apart," said George Nichols III, president and CEO of The American College of Financial Services.
The NextGen Financial Services Professional Award is given each year to a group of talented and deserving young professionals under forty whose contributions are making a significant impact on the industry. The 2022 group of award recipients includes:
- Matt Riley, ChFC®, CLU®, ChSNC®, Fiduciary Officer and Vice President at TS Prosperity Group
- Kyle Kuyat, CFP®, ChFC®, RICP®, Partner at Sugar Magnolia Wealth Advisors and Managing Director at Silver Oak Securities
- Ashton Lawrence, CFP®, ChFC®, AIF®, Partner at Goldfinch Wealth
- Joshua Rosenberg, ChFC®, CLU®, CCFC®, Partner at Nabell Winslow Investments and Wealth Management
- Stephanie Hohenshell, RICP®, LACP®, LUTCF®, Founder of the Hohenshell Agency