Subscribe to Newsletter
Showing Appreciation for the Center’s Supporters
December 01, 2023
To supporters of the Center for Military and Veterans Affairs,
As we approach the end of the year, I have reflected on many of the Center’s accomplishments including
- Scholarship opportunities and career services support for those in our military community in transition
- Community building through:
- Execution of multiple thought leadership webinars
- Implementation of a military resource group providing networking and career opportunities for our scholars
- Development of military consumer financial education programs through partnerships with military financial educational foundations
- Execution of the Ninth Annual Clambake and Soldier-Citizen Award Ceremony, honoring this year’s recipient former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen, USN (Ret.), and a Leadership Symposium led by Maury Stewart Lecture Marquee Speaker Colonel Nicole Malachowski, USAF (Ret.), the first female U.S. Air Force Thunderbird pilot.
These successes are only possible with your dedication to supporting our mission of assisting active-duty, guard, reserve service members, veterans, and their spouses in transition.
A special thank you to our center founding partner and sponsor Penn Mutual and Advisory Council.
With your generous support, the Center will continue expanding our offerings and opportunities for those moving from military service into their next chapter in the civilian force, as well as assisting their spouses in their careers in financial services.
I wish you and your families happy holidays and ask that you keep those currently serving our country in your thoughts and prayers during the holiday season.
Executive Director, The American College Center for Military and Veterans Affairs