Subscribe to Newsletter
Take part in an informative discussion as the American College Center for Women in Financial Services and media partner InvestmentNews explore the concept of multi-generational wealth planning and analyze the systemic barriers in place that impact many Black families' ability to build and sustain generational wealth.
Event Details Wednesday, February 28, 2024, 2 - 3 PM EST
During this discussion, we will embark on an educational journey that will shed light on the intricacies of multi-generational wealth planning as we consider the following topics.
- Multi-Generational Topics and Planning Tactics: Discuss how to plan for the full family with up to three generations and how to coach clients through it.
- Barriers That Impact Black and Brown Communities: Identify systemic barriers such as loans that can impact the older and younger generations alike.
- Retirement 3.0: Understand the life cycle and lifestyle conversations to inform retirement planning with your clients.
- Black Women’s Trust in Financial Services: Gain insights that will allow you to better understand the relationship Black women have with financial services.
- Money Stories: Explore how behavioral health is reshaping the industry and methods to leverage it in holistic planning across different generations.
Uncover the intricacies of multi-generational financial planning as we delve into advanced strategies applicable to families spanning generations. This session goes beyond conventional financial discussions, offering financial professionals the tools to guide their clients through the nuanced terrain of generational wealth creation.
This webcast is eligible for American College Professional Recertification CE credit.