Serving Veterans, Service Members, and Spouses
We’re committed to helping service members, guard and reserve members, veterans, and spouses find new roads to success and fulfillment through The College’s unmatched educational offerings.
What Designations Are Covered?
Under this program, scholarships are available for these designations, certifications, and degree programs:
- RICP® - Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- WMCP® - Wealth Management Certified Professional®
- ChFC® - Chartered Financial Consultant®
- CLU® - Chartered Life Underwriter®
- CFP® - Certification Education Program
- ChSNC® - Chartered Special Needs Consultant®
- CAP® - Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®
- CLF® - Chartered Leadership Fellow®
- FSCP® - Financial Services Certified Professional®
- CAP® - Chartered Life Underwriter®
- MSM - Master of Science in Management
- MSFP - Master of Science in Financial Planning
Have Questions? We Can Help!
Provide us with a few details on your scholarship interest, and we’ll reach out as soon as possible.